Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why the Fourth Pew?

You are probably asking yourself why of all names did I choose this one. The short answers is this that I sit in the fourth pew with my children on Sunday while my husband is on the altar. Why not the first pew, you ask? WELL I  have active children and they would be a distraction to my husband.  Why would they be a distraction?  This past November as part of my husband's formation as a future Deacon in the Catholic Church he was installed as an Acolyte. My husband is currently in his 6th year of studying to be a Deacon.  This Pentecost Sunday he will be ordained with the rest of his class by our bishop.   Some may see this as an end to all the classes but it is really just the beginning.

I am hoping this blog will be a place for others to come and share their experiences. In the future I hope to expand this blog to include resources for all who come to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...